Exclusive Group Benefits for Indigenous Businesses and Communities
Indigenous-owned businesses, businesses with Indigenous employees, and Indigenous communities deserve benefits that reflect their needs, cultures, and traditions. The Indigenous Chamber of Commerce has partnered with Johnston Group to offer two employee benefits plans specifically built for our members and their families.
Since 1983, Johnston Group has been building relationships based on service, commitment, and trust in over 350 communities. The organization’s goal is to bring Indigenous communities and organizations together as one collective force to achieve marketplace power, enhancing employee benefits, services, and stability.
If you want a comparison to your current group insurance coverage or don't currently have coverage, our advisor can provide a free quote to help you navigate ICC's different group insurance offerings so you can find the best benefits plan for your business.
In addition to the traditional benefits included in an employee group insurance program, these plans include benefits developed specifically to reflect the needs of the organizations we work with:
- Hunting and Fishing Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Chief and Council Coverage
- Elder Benefits Plan
- EHN Intensive Outpatient Program
- Travelling in Canada for Medical Purposes
- Community Member Benefits Plan
- Children's Benefits Program
- Manager Assistance Program
- Advocacy for issues you care about
- Member-to-member and chamber exclusive discounts
- Connection to Indigenous business community